Epson WP-4530 Driver Download For Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Mac, Software Download, Wireless Setup, Manual, Printer Install – Including incredibly rapid auto two-sided print rates, plus automatic two-sided copying/ scanning/ faxing, the WorkForce Pro WP-4530 delivers expert quality output while achieving up to 50% much less expensive per page than color laser1. Flaunting two-sided print rates of 9.2 ISO ppm (black) and 7.1 ISO ppm (color), this ultra-reliable all-in-one provides new criteria in speed without jeopardizing top quality.
Providing exceptional productivity it includes an overall of 330-sheet paper capability. The 30-page two-sided Auto Document Feeder enables you to swiftly copy, scan, or fax one- or two-sided files. Most importantly, the WP-4530 uses low problem, added large, very easy to install cartridges, with a high-yield of 2400 web pages Black, 1200 web pages colour2. Built-in cordless networking3 makes it very easy to share your all-in-one printer with others. Epson WP-4530 Drivers Download For Windows 10, 8, 7, install
Installation Instructions Epson WP-4530 Driver For Windows:
- After the download is complete, and you are ready to install the file, click Open Folder, then click the downloaded data. The data name is complete at Exe.
- You can receive the default operation to save the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls the data to get ready to repay on your computer
- If the Install Wizard starts, follow the instructions on the screen to prepare the software.
Installation Instructions Epson WP-4530 Driver For Mac:
- Download file.
- Double-click the downloaded file to create a disc image on your desktop.
- Open disk image.
- Double-click the installer icon to start the installation.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Epson WP-4530 :
Setting up the wireless connection of the Epson WorkForce on your computer is actually pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. There are some requirements that need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point. Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and the Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it. Your printer will print the network information page and it means the installation is successful.31
Os Compatible systems :
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x