Epson WP-4520 Driver Download For Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Mac, Software Download, Wireless Setup, Manual, Printer Install – The WorkForce Pro WP-4520 Network Shade All-in-One Inkjet Printer from Epson print in black and white at 16 ppm, in colour at 11 ppm, and also includes a shade print resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi. The printer consists of automatic double-sided printing, allowing you to reduce your paper usage by up to 50%. Also, the large 250-sheet input tray is supplemented by an 80-sheet tray for more massive media.
The WP-4520’s built-in 33.6 kbps fax modem can send out and receive faxes in black and white and also in the shade. Send out multi-pages faxes of 2-sided originals in 1 easy step with the automatic paper feeder. Along with utilizing the printers as a stand-alone facsimile machine, you can use it to send and receive faxes from your computer. The WP-4520 consists of a 60-number rate dial as well as a 180-page fax memory which shops inbound faxes if the device is out of paper. Along with USB connection, the WP-4520 consists of wired network connectivity for sharing the printer with other computers on your network. The printer works with AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, and Epson Email Print, which allows you to print by sending out documents to the printer’s specific e-mail address. Also, you can write from and also scan to a USB memory tool. Epson WP-4520 Drivers Download For Windows 10, 8, 7, install
Installation Instructions Epson WP-4520 Driver For Windows:
- After the download is complete, and you are ready to install the file, click Open Folder, then click the downloaded data. The data name is complete at Exe.
- You can receive the default operation to save the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls the data to get ready to repay on your computer
- If the Install Wizard starts, follow the instructions on the screen to prepare the software.
Installation Instructions Epson WP-4520 Driver For Mac:
- Download file.
- Double-click the downloaded file to create a disc image on your desktop.
- Open disk image.
- Double-click the installer icon to start the installation.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Epson WP-4520:
Setting up the wireless connection of the Epson WorkForce on your computer is actually pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. There are some requirements that need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point. Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and the Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it. Your printer will print the network information page and it means the installation is successful.31
Os Compatible systems :
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x