Epson CX5500 driver download for Windows and Mac – Are you currently looking for an Epson CX5500 printer driver? Relax, through this website epson-scannerdrivers.com will provide various kinds of printer driver downloads from various brands for your usage needs. The download link for the printer driver is obtained directly from the official Epson website and after that you as a user can carry out the installation process on your device (personal computer / laptop) so you can use it immediately.
Epson CX5500 Review
The Epson CX5500 printer is a 4-color ink tank printer with A4 size that combines Epson’s Micro Piezo printhead technology, Epson Heat-Free Technology, and Epson original inks. With this convenience, users can print high-quality documents at a low cost.
The Epson CX5500 printer has several features and advantages such as high print quality, fast print speed, and multifunction because it can print, copy and scan in only 1 device. The capacity is also large enough to accommodate up to 80 sheets of A4 size paper.
Epson CX5500 Driver Installation Instructions for Windows
Follow the following steps or steps that can be taken to immediately start the installation and installation process for the Epson CX5500 printer driver on the Windows operating system:
- First, download the file via the link provided below.
- After the file has been successfully downloaded on the device, the next step is the installation process. You need to do this by opening the folder where the installation file is stored, usually in the download folder. The downloaded file has a file format ending in .exe which is at the end of the file name.
- When the printer driver installation process is running or starting, then wait for the process to finish. After the instructions appear on the screen, press next and wait a few moments while the installation process is running properly, so that the driver can be installed directly on the device.
- If the Install Wizard display is running, then you can follow each step or guide on the screen to start preparing and operating the software.
Epson CX5500 Driver Installation Instructions for Mac
Follow the following steps or steps that can be taken to immediately start the process of installing and installing the Epson CX5500 printer driver on the Mac operating system:
- First, download the file via the link provided at the bottom of the article.
- Double-tap on the downloaded file to create a disk image on the Mac operating system desktop device.
- After that, open the disk image.
- Press twice on the installer icon to start the Epson CX5500 printer driver installation process on the Mac device.
How to Set Up a Wireless Connection on Your Epson CX5500
Apart from going through some of the conventional steps described above, it turns out that you can also perform the Epson CX5500 driver installation process using another method, namely by wireless connection on your device. In this article, we will explain a little about the steps or installation instructions for a wireless connection, with notes using the WPS security method.
Previously, you need to know in advance if there are several requirements that are needed and must be owned before starting the printer installation process on the device. There are several things that need to be prepared, such as having an access point that supports or has a physical WPS push button feature and an active network, which at least uses a WPA2 or WPA security connection as the minimum possible security protection.
- Make sure the wireless router is within range of the printer and the WPS button is ready to be pressed directly.
- Press and hold on the wireless button on the printer, so that the indicator light is on or in the ON / active position.
- Press the color button on the printer.
- Press the wireless button until the direct lamp also lights up.
- Press the color button and make sure the ON / active indicator light and the wireless lamp are also on. Next, press the WPS button on the wireless router for about 2 minutes. So, the blue WiFi indicator will light up and the printer is ready to continue the next process, flash while searching, and the power and WiFi lamps will also light up when they have successfully connected to the access point while in use.
- When the printer has successfully connected to the wireless network that was previously prepared, then press the power button and the WiFi lamps will stop turning on. The network light indicator will also light up. For more detailed information related to using the WPS button, you can also refer to or read the access point manual that you have.
Epson CX5500 Driver Download
Epson CX5500 Driver Download for Windows
Size: 8.25 MB
Compatible systems: Windows x64, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7 x64, Windows 8 x64, Windows 8.1 x64, Windows 10 x64, Windows 11 x64
Epson CX5500 Driver Download for Mac
Compatible systems: Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5. x, Mac OS X 10.4.x, Mac OS X 10.3.x, Mac OS X 10.2.x, Mac OS X 10.1.x, Mac OS X 10.x, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x , Mac OS X 10.14.x, Mac OS X 10.15.x, Mac OS X 11.x, Mac OS X 13.x