Epson WF-3520 Driver Download For Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Mac, Software Download, Wireless Setup, Manual, Printer Install – The Epson WorkForce WF-3520 is the convenient All-in-One printer that brings your company the Globe’s Fastest print speeds, plus automatic 2-sided printing/ copying/ scanning. It includes a robust item layout and also several performance-boosting features, consisting of a 250-sheet paper capability, so you’ll reload paper less usually. Functional paper handling capability includes a 30-sheet Auto Document Feeder, plus a back paper feed to suit envelopes, labels, card supply as well as various other specialized media. Utilize the 2.5″ LCD with touch panel as well as built-in card ports to quickly print, PC-free. As well as stand up to 40% lower printing costs vs. color lasers. The WF-3520 also includes wired as well as wireless connectivity for secure networking, plus Epson Link to print and also scan from anywhere.
The WorkForce WF-3520’s rate is quite helpful for this cost factor. Grayscale pages print at roughly 11.5 per minute (ppm) on the PC, and also 11.4 on the Mac. Snapshot-sized (4-by-6-inch) photos print at 4.8 ppm to simple paper, and 0.5 ppm to glossy picture stock. A complete, 8.5-inch by 11-inch picture printed on the Mac, takes around two as well as a half minutes. Scan speeds are average or much better. Sneak peeks take about 10 seconds. A full-page shade scan at 600 dpi takes around 35 secs, while a 1200-dpi scan of a 4-by-6-inch location takes regarding a minute and fifty percent. Epson WF-3520 Drivers Download For Windows 10, 8, 7, Scanner
Installation Instructions Epson WF-3520 Driver For Windows:
- After the download is complete, and you are ready to install the file, click Open Folder, then click the downloaded data. The data name is complete at Exe.
- You can receive the default operation to save the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls the data to get ready to repay on your computer
- If the Install Wizard starts, follow the instructions on the screen to prepare the software.
Installation Instructions Epson WF-3520 Driver For Mac:
- Download file.
- Double-click the downloaded file to create a disc image on your desktop.
- Open disk image.
- Double-click the installer icon to start the installation.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Epson WF-3520 :
Setting up the wireless connection of the Epson WorkForce on your computer is actually pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. There are some requirements that need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point. Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and the Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it. Your printer will print the network information page and it means the installation is successful.31
Os Compatible systems :
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x