Epson WF-2760 Driver Download For Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Mac, Software Download, Wireless Setup, Manual, Printer Install – The Epson WorkForce WF-2760 offers premium features at a deal fee. This multifunction inkjet printer uses an automatic file feeder (ADF) to scan or copy multi-page paper and a duplexer to make two-sided prints. Although you will submit individual trays for drawing paper and select media, the efficiency of the printer is high-speed, and both files and photos look great. This is the best all-in-one printer that we cover in this cost variation.
Documents up to 8.5 x 14 “can be duplicated at a rate of 11 CPM in black as well as 5.5 CPM in the shade. WF-2760 can also send faxes with a 33.6 kbps modem or with a connection to your computer system. This system also features the duty cycle is 3,000 pages and has a 150-sheet input tray along with a 30-sheet automatic file feeder. Another advantage of this design is the 2.2 “monochrome display that allows customers to check settings and make adjustments. Also, this includes USB 2.0, Ethernet, and Wi-Fi with NFC connectivity options. Epson WF-2760 Drivers Download For Windows 10, 8, 7, Scanner
See Also: Epson WF-2750 Driver, and Software Download
Installation Instructions Epson WF-2760 Driver For Windows:
- After the download is complete, and you are ready to install the file, click Open Folder, then click the downloaded data. The data name is complete at Exe.
- You can receive the default operation to save the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls the data to get ready to repay on your computer
- If the Install Wizard starts, follow the instructions on the screen to prepare the software.
Installation Instructions Epson WF-2760 Driver For Mac:
- Download file.
- Double-click the downloaded file to create a disc image on your desktop.
- Open disk image.
- Double-click the installer icon to start the installation.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Epson WF-2760 :
Setting up the wireless connection of the Epson WorkForce on your computer is actually pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. There are some requirements that need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point. Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and the Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it. Your printer will print the network information page and it means the installation is successful.31
Os Compatible systems :
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x