Epson Stylus NX515 Driver Download For Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Mac, Software Download, Wireless Setup, Manual, Printer Install – Be smart and simplify your life with the Epson Stylus NX515 all-in-one printers with built-in Wi-Fi and also Ethernet networking. Share one printer to printing, scan or access flash memory card slots1 from throughout your residence– all without cables. The NX515 publishes approximately 2x faster than competitively valued models1, with maximum print rates of 36 ppm black/ shade as well as high-quality laser speeds of 15 ppm black and also 9.3 ppm color1. With the NX515, you get amazing results every time.
The Stylus NX515 is just one of the fastest inkjet multifunctions we’ve tested to date. It published plain, black text for 18.4 web pages per min (ppm), and graphics as promptly as 5.1 ppm. (Epson’s claim of approximately 36 ppm neglects the preliminary handling time called for by every print task.).
The print quality was practically as good as the speed. On plain paper, text samples were a little unclear, while graphics looked rough and in some cases yellowish. On Epson’s very own image paper, appearances boosted, but we saw total pinkish actors and some monotony to the shades. Epson Stylus NX515 Scanner Driver, Software Download, Manual
Installation Instructions Epson Stylus NX515 Driver For Windows:
- After the download is complete, and you are ready to install the file, click Open Folder, then click the downloaded data. The data name is complete at Exe.
- You can receive the default operation to save the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls the data to get ready to repay on your computer
- If the Install Wizard starts, follow the instructions on the screen to prepare the software.
Installation Instructions Epson Stylus NX515 Driver For Mac:
- Download file.
- Double-click the downloaded file to create a disc image on your desktop.
- Open disk image.
- Double-click the installer icon to start the installation.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Epson Stylus NX515 :
Setting up the wireless connection of the Epson Stylus on your computer is actually pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. There are some requirements that need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point. Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and the Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it. Your printer will print the network information page and it means the installation is successful.31
Os Compatible systems :
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
Epson Stylus NX515 Driver, Scanner, Download For Windows:
Epson Stylus NX515 Driver Download For Mac:
|Name File||Format||File Download|
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package||Mac||Download|
|ICA Scanner Driver v5.8.7 for Image Capture||Mac||Download|
|Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility v184.108.40.206||Mac||Download|
|Printer Driver v8.08||Mac||Download|