Epson WF-4740 Driver Download For Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Mac, Software Download, Wireless Setup, Manual, Printer Install – The WorkForce Pro WF-4740 All-in-One Inkjet Printer from Epson, which even crams in scanning, duplicating, and faxing capacities. Utilizing PrecisionCore inkjet printing technology, users will appreciate sharp, brilliant documents at approximately 4800 x 1200 dpi while additionally preserving resources. The printers are quite fast, able to work at ISO speeds of about 24 ppm in black and also 22 ppm in color. Also, it can deal with a selection of media kinds nearly huge banners gauging 8.5 x 47.2″ and also supplies automatic duplexing in every setting, to reduce paper and even time. In addition to all these functions, the printer can be established as a cordless unit, benefitting from both Wi-Fi Direct and NFC for a straight link to a smart tool.
Scan, copy, as well as faxing is made possible via the incorporation of an 8.5 x 11.7″ flatbed as well as a 50-sheet ADF. Optical scan resolutions of 1200 dpi aids users capture sharp, comprehensive images. General media handling is done using two 250-sheet paper trays, permitting users to fill multiple media kinds at the same time. Customers will benefit from intuitive procedure to thanks to a large 4.3″ shade touchscreen as well as a front USB port for directly publishing from or scanning to a portable drive. Furthermore, standard USB 2.0 and Ethernet connection is available together with built-in Wi-Fi. Epson WF-4740 Scanner Driver, Printer Setup, Manual
Installation Instructions Epson WF-4740 Driver For Windows:
- After the download is complete, and you are ready to install the file, click Open Folder, then click the downloaded data. The data name is complete at Exe.
- You can receive the default operation to save the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls the data to get ready to repay on your computer
- If the Install Wizard starts, follow the instructions on the screen to prepare the software.
Installation Instructions Epson WF-4740 Driver For Mac:
- Download file.
- Double-click the downloaded file to create a disc image on your desktop.
- Open disk image.
- Double-click the installer icon to start the installation.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Epson WF-4740 :
Setting up the wireless connection of the Epson WorkForce on your computer is actually pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. There are some requirements that need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point. Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and the Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it. Your printer will print the network information page and it means the installation is successful.31
Os Compatible systems :
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
Epson WF-4740 Driver, Scanner, Download For Windows 10, 8, 7:
|Name File||OS||File Download|
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer||Windows||Download|
|Scanner Driver and Epson Scan 2 Utility v188.8.131.52||Windows||Download|
|Remote Print Driver v1.66||Windows||Download|
|Epson Software Updater v4.4.11||Windows||Download|