Epson XP-6100 Driver Download For Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Mac, Software Download, Wireless Setup, Manual, Printer Install – We can’t fault the XP-6100’s top quality – it produces exceptional results with every little thing from underlying message to high-quality portrait pictures – and also we likewise like its portable design as well as valuable series of functions. Nonetheless, its running expenses are a little high, which indicates the XP-6100 is ideally suited to occasional usage.
Available in either black or white, the Epson XP-6100 measures simply 349mm vast, 340mm deep and also 142mm high, so it’s an excellent choice for an office or bedroom where an area is tight. Nevertheless, Epson manages to consist of an outstanding variety of features, including a 1440 x 5760dpi color printer as well as 1200 x 4800dpi scanner and also copier. The printer offers both USB and Wi-Fi connection, too, to support for Apple’s AirPrint, making it a good alternative if you like printing selfies or other images from your iPhone or iPad.
There are two paper trays developed right into the body of the printer, with the main plate holding 100 sheets of A4 paper, while the second tray is designed for shiny image paper. It supports duplex (two-sided printing), as well as there’s likewise a unique tray that allows you to print on CDs and DVDs, so the Epson XP-6100 is suitable for a variety of printing tasks. Epson XP-6100 Scanner, Driver, Software Download, Install
Installation Instructions Epson XP-6100 Driver For Windows:
- After the download is complete, and you are ready to install the file, click Open Folder, then click the downloaded data. The data name is complete at Exe.
- You can receive the default operation to save the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls the data to get ready to repay on your computer
- If the Install Wizard starts, follow the instructions on the screen to prepare the software.
Installation Instructions Epson XP-6100 Driver For Mac:
- Download file.
- Double-click the downloaded file to create a disc image on your desktop.
- Open disk image.
- Double-click the installer icon to start the installation.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Epson XP-6100:
Setting up the wireless connection of the Epson WorkForce on your computer is actually pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. There are some requirements that need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point. Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and the Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it. Your printer will print the network information page and it means the installation is successful.31
Os Compatible systems :
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
Epson XP-6100 Driver, Scanner, Download For Windows 10, 8, 7:
|Name File||OS||File Download|
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer||Windows||Download|
|Scanner Driver and Epson Scan 2 Utility v188.8.131.52||Windows||Download|
|Remote Print Driver v1.66||Windows||Download|
|Epson Software Updater v4.4.11||Windows||Download|