Epson WorkForce 615 Driver Download For Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Mac, Software Download, Wireless Setup, Manual, Printer Install – The Epson Workforce 615 Small-in-One Printer is a small inkjet multifunction printer (MFP) geared towards residence customers. It offers excellent speed as well as stable output top quality with better-than-average pictures, plus a mostly consumer-centered attribute collection.
Determining 5.4 by 15.4 by 13.4 inches (HWD), the Workforce 615 and considers 21.5 pounds. There’s a 100-sheet significant tray as well as a 20-sheet picture paper tray, plus an auto-duplexer for print on both sides of a sheet of paper. The small paper capacity is excellent for house use. However, it disappoints what you would certainly need for the printer to perform a second task in a house and home office.
The Workforce 615 is geared up with a 30-page Auto Document Feeder (ADF) to swiftly copy, scan or fax stacks of originals as well as attributes hands-on duplexing for paper- and money-saving two-sided printing. With Epson’s exclusive DURABrite Ultra inks, prints will certainly not only completely dry quickly, however, are smudge, fade, water immune and also highlighter pleasant. Epson WorkForce 615 Drivers Downloads For Windows 10, 8, 7
See Also: Epson WorkForce 610 Driver, and Software Download
Installation Instructions Epson WorkForce 615 Driver For Windows:
- After the download is complete, and you are ready to install the file, click Open Folder, then click the downloaded data. The data name is complete at Exe.
- You can receive the default operation to save the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls the data to get ready to repay on your computer
- If the Install Wizard starts, follow the instructions on the screen to prepare the software.
Installation Instructions Epson WorkForce 615 Driver For Mac:
- Download file.
- Double-click the downloaded file to create a disc image on your desktop.
- Open disk image.
- Double-click the installer icon to start the installation.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Epson WorkForce 615 :
Setting up the wireless connection of the Epson WorkForce on your computer is actually pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. There are some requirements that need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point. Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and the Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it. Your printer will print the network information page and it means the installation is successful.31
Os Compatible systems :
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x