Epson WorkForce 545 Driver Download For Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Mac, Software Download, Wireless Setup, Manual, Printer Install – WorkForce 545 presents the printing speed of your home office in its class, plus all the tools you need to handle any job. It offers a 250-sheet paper tray. Also, you can minimize ink – a print price that is much lower than a color laser. You can also save time with fast printing speeds. Take advantage of the 30-page ADF to copy, scan, or stack of original documents immediately. Share your all-in-one comfortably with wired and wireless networks. This useful product is built to help you run your service at full speed.
With a print speed of around 15 PPM black and 7.2 PPM in the shade (ISO), the WorkForce 545 All-in-One Shade Epson Inkjet Printer connects the fastest inkjet printers on the market. Printers use four own high-capacity ink cartridges at lower prices per web page with an additional high-capacity black cartridge alternative that produces almost twice as many web pages.
Workforce 545 is perfect for small offices or offices, allowing you to print, scan, copy, and also fax. The printer’s 30-page automatic document feeder allows you to browse, copy, and send multi-page fax files in one smooth action. Place up to 30 single pages right in the ADF and select your location (scan/copy/ fax) from the control panel. Cable and wireless connection options also allow you to share printers with your network rather than buying a system for each computer system. The printer’s wireless connection also allows you to place the printer in a more comfortable place, far from occupying an important work desk area. Epson WorkForce 545 Drivers Download For Windows 10, 8, 7
See Also: Epson WorkForce 520 Driver, and Software Download
Installation Instructions Epson WorkForce 545 Driver For Windows:
- After the download is complete, and you are ready to install the file, click Open Folder, then click the downloaded data. The data name is complete at Exe.
- You can receive the default operation to save the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls the data to get ready to repay on your computer
- If the Install Wizard starts, follow the instructions on the screen to prepare the software.
Installation Instructions Epson WorkForce 545 Driver For Mac:
- Download file.
- Double-click the downloaded file to create a disc image on your desktop.
- Open disk image.
- Double-click the installer icon to start the installation.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Epson WorkForce 545 :
Setting up the wireless connection of the Epson WorkForce on your computer is actually pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. There are some requirements that need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point. Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and the Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it. Your printer will print the network information page and it means the installation is successful.31
Os Compatible systems :
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x