Epson LX-350 Driver Download For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac, Software Download, Wireless Setup, Manual, Epson Event Manager, Printer Install – An affordable printer to run, the LX-350 conserves money with its high bow return of 4 million personalities and also its low power intake. Making use of merely 1.1 W in rest setting as well as 27W when powered on, the LX-350 is certified by ENERGY CELEBRITY for its excellent power performance.
Easy to integrate, the LX-350 has Identical, Serial, and also USB user interfaces as standard, as well as will fit nicely onto work desks thanks to its portable style and wire administration system. The Epson LX-350 has quick and also durable Epson 9-Pin technology, publishes as much as 347 personalities per second, and also is optimal for front and even back-office applications requiring constant paper or multi-part stationery. Now more dependable than ever, the LX-350 has a mean time in between failure of 10,000 operating hrs.
A cost-effective printer to run, the LX-350 conserves money with its new high ribbon yield of 4 million characters (Bow suitable with LX-300+II and LX300+) as well as its low power usage. POWER CELEBRITY certifies the LX-350 for its excellent power performance. Easy to incorporate, the LX-350 has Identical, Serial as well as USB user interfaces as conventional as well as will fit neatly onto desks many thanks to its small design and also wire management system.
Installation Instructions Epson LX-350 Driver For Windows:
- After the download is complete, and you are ready to install the file, click Open Folder, then click the downloaded data. The data name is complete at Exe.
- You can receive the default operation to save the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls the data to get ready to repay on your computer
- If the Install Wizard starts, follow the instructions on the screen to prepare the software.
Installation Instructions Epson LX-350 Driver For Mac:
- Download file.
- Double-click the downloaded file to create a disc image on your desktop.
- Open disk image.
- Double-click the installer icon to start the installation.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Epson LX-350:
Setting up the wireless connection of the Epson Perfection on your computer is actually pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. There are some requirements that need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point. Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and the Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it. Your printer will print the network information page and it means the installation is successful.31
Os Compatible systems :
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, macOS 10.15.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x
Epson LX-350 Drivers Download For Windows 10, 8, 7
Epson LX-350 Manual
This document contains an overview of the product, specifications, basic and in-depth usage instructions, and information on using options.
This document provides technical specifications for this product.
This document contains information regarding the initial setup and installation for this product.
This document describes Epson’s limited warranty for this product.